Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sunday.... I planted out about 30 Iceberg Lettuces. I did some weeding that is starting to look good especially the paths. moved all the soil where the last raised bed is going to be.

Monday.... I only stopped from a couple of hours but removed the last of the soil made up the bed filled it with newspaper and shredded paper its too late to put on manure so i filled in enough soil to weigh the paper down until next week then I can finish the bed.

Update...In the greenhouse the cucumbers and tomatoes are coming along nicely. The butternut squash seedlings are sprouting.
Outside I have growing... Runner beans, french beans, berlotta beans, and broad beans, peas, beetroot, radishes, pumpkins, marrow, Jerusalem artichokes, apples, blueberries, strawberries, tayberries, cranberries, raspberries last but not least potato's

No comments:

Post a Comment